View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 09:10 PM   #8
Sleep Doctor
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Rate UFC 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedMetalArts
Look, I honestly was pissed about the direction they took with this iteration of the series but how anyone could objectively give a functional game a 1 out of 10 is beyond me. It works, you can get a couple hours of fun out if it, it has some different modes.

6 out of 10 for me as the removed features (and slew of new bugs/issues) have diminished my enjoyment compared to the previous games, which I would have given a 7-7.5. Anything lower than a 5 seems more like a protest vote and I just find that disingenuous.

The latest trend of 1/10 reviews for not liking the premise of a game or a single specific aspect of it seems counterintuitive to me. People are less likely to pay attention to your opinion if it doesn't seem like a fair and honest critique.

Calling this a "functional game" then saying it has bugs is disingenuous. There's literally people who get a purple screen when trying to play a match.

Less features, transitions, modes, and options than the last game. Releasing this game in the state it is in is disingenuous. What do we have "game changers" for if they allowed for the franchise to regress this bad?

Roster is a joke, cafs are a joke, but hey you can wear a unicorn mask now.