View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 08:31 PM   #8
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: m21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Hey Tommy! Which system did you get it for, XBox? Also digital or disc? I'm thinking of trying to download it, if there are not issues in doing that. Looking forward to your insights as always!
Got it on ps4, disc. Downloading the patch. It’s taking forever. Play a few game with no patches. Liked what I saw. Especially with qb play. Much improved. Some of the best I’ve ever seen. Great pocket awareness. Can’t wait to see how it is with the patches.

Another huge improvement, it only takes 1 minute to delete the profile and have the game start back up (at least it was that way straight up out of box version sans patches.) Deleteing the profile used to take at least 5 minutes for the intro and such before you returned to main menu.

Not many upgrades other than that. Xfactors can be played while being turned on it seems. Way toned down. It was the dlinemen last year that made the xfactors unplayable.

Not many other upgrades though beyond this. I’ll never touch the yard, face of franchise or MUT. I wasnt outraged by the lack of cfm features when it was announced, but now that I’ve seen that it’s basically the same, it kinda sucks.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts