View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 11:48 PM   #2
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: I cannot play good pass defense this year... is it me?

Out of curiosity...do you play a no switch defense? The reason I ask is because what you have described here is exactly what I had witnessed during the beta, and now I'm experiencing the same thing in the trial version I downloaded.

There simply is no defense in this game, I had started a game using my Steelers in their Monday night matchup against the G-Men, and at the half (I quit out of disgust) the score was Pitt-31 and the Giants-21.

I was on AP default also....it's like the defense is slower than the CPU Offense, and the sliders are so unresponsive as far as the defense goes it's comical.

Trust me, It's nothing you're doing that's wrong based on what you've mentioned...as like I mentioned their was no defense in the beta, and it seems to have carried over into the full game.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert