View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 06:17 AM   #17
JDrama84
Rookie

JDrama84's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All pro vs All Madden in user only CFM question

In our 24 man league, we are getting fantastic variance with AM difficulty/sliders within our user v user games.

I have scaled the cpu sliders back pretty significantly with the goal that the AM experience is predominantly challenging but also doesn’t lead to constant blowouts. I won my week 2 game with the Jets vs the cpu 49ers 20-19. It was an extremely fun game to play. If I had lost, I would have been satisfied as the game was challening/competitive. Having said that, our Rams user got blown out 41-7 to the cpu Eagles.

I don’t think that all users “Adjust” playing vs the cpu and you absolutely have to. Run the ball! You can’t be 1 dimensional. You must use ID Mike LBer and double team DT when it is helpful. You must have a controlled offense. Can’t go into a game thinking, “I want X player to get 100 yards”.

This doesn’t mean that you can’t get players good stats, but predetermining who will shine is a bad formula vs CPU on AM.

Here are our cpu sliders on AM

I may make further adjustments to the cpu sliders but if we get at least 50% of the users beating the cpu, I’ll leave it there.

Last edited by JDrama84; 09-18-2020 at 06:20 AM.