Old 09-18-2020, 11:37 AM   #10
JEJunior
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2029-2030

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
Sorry about that run. I wanted to run a different looking formation, because this air raid pb literally has a bunch of formations that look exactly the same and I forgot about the no runs to the empty side rule. Honest mistake on my part. Just some things I noticed this time around. Your dline was getting crazy pressure almost all game. That's why i had so many throw away passes. On that Qb td run, it was either take off and run or get sacked. Your guys got in there that fast. 3rd quarter was laggy for me, idk if it was for you. Thought we couldn't call a hb screen then throw to another target? We had your screens locked down until you did that, because i stopped running over to the screen. At least that use to be a rule. Both teams had dropped picks and passes. Your dline really stopped any big plays from me tbh. I cooked up a few dots but didn't have time for them happen. GG.

you good as long as you know now.. if it wasnt a rule I wouldve stopped it tho, I sent me people the opposite way knowing you couldnt run that direction lol it is what it is.. that QB run we deflee got in there quick af, I went back to see what happened and it was a legit escape, Breezy cant recruit thats on him smh

That HB screen rule was in Hogans league I think, all my leagues have been built around QB pressure so its hard to throw anywhere else any way.. I called that screen specifically to go at you and make you hesitate lol all design.. I dont think you had as many sure picks as we did, that momentum never got back on our side and my guys usually catch those.. we're actually a good turnover forcing team

all good tho we werent supposed to win anyway thats why Im not as mad.. score wouldve been closer maybe but thats about it