Old 09-18-2020, 11:59 AM   #11
Archsmith99
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2029-2030

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
you good as long as you know now.. if it wasnt a rule I wouldve stopped it tho, I sent me people the opposite way knowing you couldnt run that direction lol it is what it is.. that QB run we deflee got in there quick af, I went back to see what happened and it was a legit escape, Breezy cant recruit thats on him smh

That HB screen rule was in Hogans league I think, all my leagues have been built around QB pressure so its hard to throw anywhere else any way.. I called that screen specifically to go at you and make you hesitate lol all design.. I dont think you had as many sure picks as we did, that momentum never got back on our side and my guys usually catch those.. we're actually a good turnover forcing team

all good tho we werent supposed to win anyway thats why Im not as mad.. score wouldve been closer maybe but thats about it
I thought the screen rule was in this league or use to be.. Guess i got a new play to run now lol. I know the no running to the empty side rule use to be different. You use do it to the short side of the field, if i remember correctly.
Advertisements - Register to remove