View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 03:23 AM   #1
GrindFactor
Rookie

OVR: 0
UFC 4: Help in Practice Mode Fixing AI Blocking Transitions During Strike Recording.

So I have been trying to do SR in practice mode but when I turn on recording and take control of the other fighter to record the moves, the AI during the recording (my fighter) blocks all the transitions so I can't train a lot of things.

For example: I wanted to train defending strikes from back side. I started in back side and when I went to record the sequence I couldn't posture up so I could throw the strikes. My fighter (the AI during strike recording when you are controlling the other fighter) kept blocking it. I could fake, do whatever, any attempt to posture would be blocked.

So how during strike recording do I get the AI to stop blocking transitions during recording mode? If I can't get the AI in the right position to throw the strikes I need or whatever. How can I train blocking mounted strikes on bottom if I can't get the AI in postured up position because the transition gets blocked?

I have seen youtube videos of people using strike recording to train stuff like this (defending as bottom fighter strikes from full mount postured up, etc) so it must be a setting I'm missing to check maybe?

Thanks for any help!
Advertisements - Register to remove