Old 09-21-2020, 06:38 PM   #7
Madden08PCgmr
MVP

Madden08PCgmr's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB the Show PS3 and Vita

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
This is interesting, help in editing is always welcome. I am working time to time on the roster file for MLB14 The Show for PSVita.

I already found where to look in a roster file game save to hex-edit the following data:
Weigth, Height, SerY -years of MLB Service-, SerD -days of MLB Service-, Team, Position, 2nd position, Born in USA -yes or no-, Jersey Number, Age, Switch batter -yes or no-, Throwing hand and Skin color.

In order to identify the location of player's ratings we only have hex-editing there is no other way at this moment. I found the above that way.

I also know how to edit the schedule editing game files and perhaps from a game save too.
I got as far as downloading offzip, now its time to start tearing into the files.

I'll talk to my guys over at FI.. not sure what their level of interest will be, but I know one in particular that may be able to throw something together if we can identify all the relevant fields.

(REALLY wish I took programming seriously while I was in school...)