View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 10:20 AM   #801
doctorhay53
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

I am thinking about jumping to these from the community sliders, but I have general concerns about a few things:

- I am extremely hesitant to play with WRC at zero. I don't user catch and it's not something I want to start doing. I'm afraid this is likely to be a deal breaker, unfortunately.

- I really need there to be a long term win percentage difference between home and away. I've been thinking if there are ways to accomplish this without the hfa setting, with house rules or some other change. But for now I need hfa on. In general in my experience this doesn't seem to be too much of an impact.

- I am pretty sold that fatigue needs to be off for the best cpu AI experience. It seems like nearly all of the most annoying ai decision making quirks are improved, in my own limited experience and from reading others who swear by it. I desperately wish an experienced slider maker would sit down and balance out a fatigue off set. If nothing else, just because lots of people like to play this way, and simply taking a fatigue on set and turning it off is not sufficient as it screws up balance.

Either way, I am about to finish off year four of my dynasty, and the community sliders are starting to feel too easy. I'll be implementing major conference realignment and a promotion/relegation system, I have a python script to apply progression updates to the entire roster to slow down overall progression and make it more random. I'm soon implementing a change to that which makes it based on hidden player attributes (will likely use discipline as it doesn't correlate with player overall currently). So with alot of changes to my dynasty, now is a good time to throw in a new slider set. Just wish someone had balanced out an hfa on, fatigue off set!
Advertisements - Register to remove