View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 04:44 PM   #7
The 24th Letter
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Head to Head, I can't remember the last time defense was this bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardphillips214
Paint OFFENSE has been lacking for years. Paint defense was COMPLETELY OP wih Intimidator HOF.

Now its the worst it's ever been?

Now i wish i had bought 2k21 and made my slasher! Lolol

I've been championing finishing for years now, SINCE 2k18.

Im all for balance, so i don't want Goran Dragic doing 360 windmills, but Gobert doesn't block EVERY shot at the rim either. 2 blocks a game is GREAT. Does he need to block 15 a game?

Im legit asking because i dont have the game.
Keep in mind.

I'm talking head to head with NBA teams online.

Finishing at the rim has been a sore spot for me fhe last couple of years too. I really like what they've done to finishing this year. Talented players SHOULD be able to convert at the rim. The LAST thing I would want them to do was arbitrarily hike up the difficulty to finish.

As a side note...because these issues are bigger on the NBA side:

as a glass cleaning defender, multi HOF badges, I've been finished on by some crafty players. I see them nail their timing/aiming and I am more than OK with shaking their hand and running down court. That's what the meter should represent IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohns23
Yea thats true. You really need a bigger sample size. Say at least 15 games of using the Jazz and track how many times this happens. If its once or twice with someone that is an elite finisher/dunker then I'm cool with that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I have about a 50+ game sample in PNO, haha

Your LeBrons, KD's are doing this consistently.....in crowds....zones, lol

Doesn't help that this is the level of awareness your teamates have...

https://streamable.com/m3g64f

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 09-26-2020 at 04:48 PM.