Old 09-26-2020, 11:05 PM   #17
Blzer
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: My impression of this game so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I'll be taking your points back to the team.

I'd personally love to have number 3 in the game too. We'd have to find a way to get it to function within our existing play call screen or completely rewrite that. We thought about a "Doug's pick" or "Ask Doug" function.

As for number 4, we were updating the spring/turbo function up until the past 3-4 weeks. We were having issues were once the sprint was depleted that the player would enter into this horrible slow jog and would almost be walking. We obviously didn't want to ship with that either. Once the green bar is depleted, you should be slowing down and then you're more prone to fumbles and injuries. Also, the endurance rating of the player plays a factor in how fast they can run once that's depleted.

For getting caught from behind, try to put the coverage aggression slider all the way to 100. It's purposely set lower so out of the box it's a little easier.

Also - try playing with a bad team against a really good team with most of the sliders set to 1 (this means there are no rating buffers from the sliders). Maybe leave the coverage aggression to 100. Maybe that might be closer to what you're looking to see.
It's this kind of feedback that makes me want to keep supporting you guys. Thanks so much!

At some point, I'll have to show you video on the dives not going exactly where intended, and you'll probably see what I mean. I guess you'll have to trust that I'm not intentionally sabotaging my tackle attempts when you see it, haha.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60