View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 09:07 AM   #2
tuckermaine
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Final vertict for Madden 20 after the final patch (for offline franchise)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_rob11
Didn't really spend much time with Madden 20 last year, but I am considering buying it over 21 since nothing was added to franchise mode.
But I know patches mess things up more often than not with these games....

After all the patches, and time with x-factors, franchise features like "fog of war" (which seems pretty cool), scenario (even though I have a pretty good idea about how that was perceived), etc... what was the final verdict on madden 20? Was the final patch a good one or did it mess something up? Any Franchise mode bugs that I need to be aware of for this game?

Last Madden I really got into with franchise mode was Madden 17 and I actually enjoyed it. Did not spend too much time with Madden 18 (because of life stuff), stayed away from 19 because of all the negativity. I said all that because I also have an option to get Madden 18 for 1.99 lol. And I know madden barely changes from year to year....but I'm hoping 20 is at least better than 18 because I would think finding good updated rosters is easer for 20.

UNLESS someone can talk me into getting Madden 21, but from the looks of it, it doesn't seem worth it right now...I really don't trust EA to come through on the big Franchise patch....plus the season will just about be over by then, so I really don't see the point.
Some people Absolutely Love 21, for me it’s the worst I’ve ever seen Madden in way of bugs and common sense issues that just didn’t work on release...
Formation subs in Franchise just recently got patched with 1.10-

However the new or latest patch 1.11 ruined some things for me that 1.10 fixed but, we all play the game different to be honest if it wasn’t for the Cpu running backs lack of realistic movement (because of patch 1.11) I was happy with game.
I saw very good QB play in pocket ..again it’s how you play...You May love it

20 took till late September but I got that running smooth...matter of choice