View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 01:09 PM   #28
pinbw
MVP

pinbw's Arena

OVR: 0
Arrow Both Consoles: NCAA 13::(Xbox360 & PS3) 2020-2021 Roster Conversion/update

NCAA 13 Fall 2020 Roster Update!
* I have a New 10-2-20 update!
* This is the latest "Official" Vikesfan NCAA 14 -- > NCAA 13 conversion for PS3 & RPCS3 & XBOX360 !
* All 123/123 teams are complete! THANK THE VIKESFAN TEAM on the NCAA 14 PS3 THREAD for another amazing job.
* Includes Packer's Xbox360 Team edits for Idaho, NMSU, & Uconn.
* It is untested since I don't own a PS3, but hopefully it will be error free and work with Dynasty mode.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I made a quick version for Xbox360 but I might update depth charts more & repost it later).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* I used Komikozibob's latest PS3 roster from 2 weeks ago.

So many Depth Charts will require Auto/Manual Adjusting on latest Team edits.
* Big Thanks to Bob's latest files , so I could use his Players, Teams, and Coaches Excel data as a template to import latest conversions.

* Not all Coach data may be imported since it may cause freezes if completely imported. But much of it should be there.

ENJOY THE LATEST NCAA 13 UPDATE!

...before every College Football Weekend!

-------------------------------
I also have a MODDED version with alternate FL, ND, PSU with the latest weekly AP Poll lower files.--I just checked the APpoll and it might just be preseason AP.

(All depth charts require Auto/Manual adjusting).

-------------------
Next update to look forward to: Air Force was given a big update of corrections, but it was not in this 10-2-20 update, and minor additions to Boise, Mich, Kent st., and many other teams with minor corrections, opt ins, opt outs, transfers etc. I may wait another few weeks to a month to update this roster again.

Last edited by pinbw; 10-12-2020 at 07:33 PM.