View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 11:47 PM   #5
opius
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 21 Review - Presentation and Career Mode Improvements Held Back By Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn

Volta story once again blah I played about 5 minutes of the story and decided I'm good. It does play better but something about the mode doesn't grab me. Still not sure why they don't give your avatar voice option. FIFA *clap* I *clap* AM *clap* NOT *clap* BRITISH!
They have a hidden way of doing this. It wasn't well advertised so not many people know. You simply put subtitles on and your TV on mute and read the words aloud.

As for this review, it is 100% spot on. FIFA doesnt go for realism though or some of these things would've changed in the last 10 years. The lack of marking from midfield is probably the worst aspect of this game. It has improved in a few ways though but idle players (ones not within 10 yards) is still occuring after it plagued FIFA 20 all year. The ball is even more stuck to defenders feet as well and this needs to change as dribblers often keep this ball after somehow surviving a tackle.
Advertisements - Register to remove