View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 01:50 PM   #3
PDuncanOSU
Rookie

PDuncanOSU's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Is the new training system at all OP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cee
Wondering this before I start a CM. In previous FIFA’s I only used the training option every 3 weeks or so to keep it nerfed for subsequent years of my career. Doesn’t appear to be an option to “not” train, at least not for a significant amount of time without consequence, so wondering if anyone has simmed through a few seasons in either the beta or the 10 hour preview and could give some insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829
This is my worry. You only have to achieve an A once to get that locked in for simulation. I don't see how user players aren't going to end up receiving huge amounts more development than CPU players.

I'm trying to find a way to get a routine going so I can get some good training sessions in, but not just get As every day. I'd like to play maybe one session a week and SIM the rest, but the SIMs wont be Ds by the time I've played them all.

I might just select a handful of drills to play up to an A, and only use them once a month or once a fortnight, then SIM the rest as Ds and never play them.
The training sessions you're talking about affect the players sharpness and fitness but does not affect your players development. Training increases your players match sharpness and decreases their fitness. Rest days have the opposite effect. Scores below 50 in sharpness, fitness and morale will drag down your players ratings, while scores above 50 will give them a boost.
Your players development though comes from your development plan for each player.