View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 01:52 PM   #3
Travolterjohn
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 21 Trial Available For EA Play Subscribers - Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rengi
I just put in the slider settings for offline play from Al_Tito13 and played two offline games with the NY Islanders and Bridgeport Soundtigers.
The gameplay with these settings felt more natural from skating, board plays and especially from behind the net.
The AI in positioning in NHL 21 in Offline-Games is definitely improved on defense with teammates on breakouts and special teams. All feels smoother and animations and gameplay more natural than in NHL 20.
Goalies also got an upgrade in behavior and animations.

I like the gameplay so far...

Player creation tools and possibilities have remained all the same and you can not edit the mugs that EA delivers on prospects and players, which I can not understand why they do not let them edit for the better in likeliness...
As far as I found out you have made the preorder for the game. You only can play the Stanley Cup final with the trial without a preorder. Main menu is locked. Maybe you have time to check the new scanned faces and post some pics in my Player face scan Thread ? Would be interested how many and which Player got. Thx !