View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 04:48 PM   #3
tinpanalley
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Franchise questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001
If you control all teams, go to play game of the game you want to simulate, then as you go to the kick off play, hit escape to get to the menu. Go to supersim, and go to advance to and select end of game. Keep the sim speed fast. It will go through play by play in about 3 minutes to sim the game (I usually watch the TV over the computer screen to avoid seeing the score then exit game when done.
Geez, so if there's 10 games to sim, that's half and hour I'm spending simulating!... that's nuts.
Quote:
the ticker showing the scores as they finished or at 0-0 at the start. I believe I've seen when I did grab control the game scores in the ticker reasonably close in time (if I played 10 minute quarters I was well ahead of the pace of the other games).
Ok, well that's at least encouraging.
Quote:
Try the first thing to see if that works then give the second a try with a game completed.
Sorry, what's the second thing, you only said one...

Quote:
I can't tell about M21 (assume it works as it did for M20) and M20's halftime around the country ticker was pathetic, but try to see if you get the ticker like the Show does.
Well right now it's 0-0 each game and then the last one is my team against itself 0-0?? Ridiculous that 2K5 even gave you a freakin halftime show with stats, and scores around the league!! AND then a post game show!! Honestly though, I've been trying out Madden 20 with mods for the past couple of weeks. It can be fun. But like NHL20, it's just... dead. It's boring. I'm liking it but with silly things like the halftime show and the constantly intrusive point collecting crap, I may just give up with it.