View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 01:30 PM   #808
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
So I really want to keep going in my CFM and I already have 1.13. Can you give us a hint on what direction to tweak the settings you mentioned? I haven't played with 1.13 and I have heard rumors that the game got "easier" after the patch so I am guessing you are improving the CPU run and pass blocking as well as increasing their tackling? Just wondering. My next game in CFM is my Browns against the Colts and I want it to be competitive. Up until now I am 3-1 but every win has been a dogfight and feel lucky to get the W. I don't want this game to turn into a blowout because 1.13 dumbed down the CPU AI or something. Thanks for any help or even just confirming what your trying to get out of tweaking the sliders for changes in 1.13 patch.

CPU was not dumbed down. To be frank you are going to have blowouts. It is part of the game. Also moral and player confidence attributes a lot more to easier victories than patches.

That is why I test in a CFM using all different types of teams and matchups.

IMO the deeper you go in franchise the better the overall balance in the league will get. I can’t wait to see year 10. Seriously I am going to keep this franchise going as long as I can till it is completely fictional players!!!

It only makes it that much better.

Stay tuned. Updates will come. And yes we have upped CPU run and pass blocking and upped tackling. But I want to be certain on the values before I post them.

Sit tight.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 10-12-2020 at 01:58 PM.