View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 11:35 PM   #6
WeirdViper
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Return of Stampede Wrestling

October 13th 2020
Next PPV Hallowed Point October 25th 2020

Andrew Everett is in the ring, about to give an interview. Out from the crowd comes the debuting Angel Garza, who attacks. Angel Garza moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Wing Clipper. Everett has been laid out by Angel Garza.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Angel Garza vs Andrew Everett.

Match Background: Garza is making his debut at this show.

The Match: Standing leg lariat by Angel Garza on Everett. STIFF high kick on Everett by Angel Garza. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Implant DDT by Angel Garza! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Everett counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Flying elbow from Andrew Everett connects. SUPER frankensteiner on Garza, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Hooks the leg for a two count. Everett goes for a splash but Garza puts the knees up. Everett takes a NICE hurrancarana from Angel Garza. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Everett. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pin, but Everett is out just before the three count. Garza goes for a splash but Everett puts the knees up. Spinning back kick from Andrew Everett. Garza pushes out of a Andrew Everett hold. Hard back suplex on Everett. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Angel Garza ducks a Everett clothesline and does a quick roll up. Garza has a handful of tights! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Angel Garza climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 3*

René Duprée is in the ring, and makes an open challenge for anyone to come out and face him. Out from the back comes the debuting Damian Priest. He hits the ring and attacks. René Duprée can barely stand. Reckoning! Duprée got beaten down by the debuting Damian Priest.

Segment Rating 3*

René Duprée vs Damian Priest.

Match Background: Priest is making his debut at this show.

The Match: Duprée receives some punishment by Damian Priest but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Damian Priest hits Duprée. Duprée takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Priest slams René Duprée down. Duprée is sure in trouble now. Damian Priest misses a clothesline. Running knee lift from René Duprée. Full nelson slam on Priest. Covers for a quick two count. Priest kicks René Duprée in the gut to reverse the momentum. Damian Priest hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. There's a two count on the pin. Damian Priest scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Priest charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. René Duprée connects with rights and lefts and Damian Priest is down! Priest counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Big kick from Priest staggers Duprée but that's about it. Damian Priest moves in for the kill. Reckoning! 1....2....3. Damian Priest climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 3*

Kurt Angle is backstage in his office. The debuting Lince Dorado walks in, and asks what he has to do to get a job. Kurt Angle says that he has to prove that he is good enough first. Angle books him against Teddy Hart, and tells him that if he can win, he can have a full-time job.

Segment Rating 4*

Lince Dorado vs Teddy Hart.

Match Background: Dorado is making his debut at this show.

The Match: STIFF high kick on Teddy Hart by Lince Dorado. Lince Dorado kicks the leg, knocks Teddy Hart down, and goes to work on it. Flying elbow from Lince Dorado connects. Teddy Hart takes a flying neckbreaker from Lince Dorado. Lince Dorado gets taken down out of nowhere! Flying elbow from Teddy Hart connects. SUPER frankensteiner on Dorado, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. There's a two count on the pin. Teddy Hart charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. Teddy Hart walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Teddy Hart pushes out of a Lince Dorado hold. Teddy Hart hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Dorado blocks a punch. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Lince Dorado moves in for the kill. Cara Dorada! 1....2....3. Lince Dorado goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 3*

Kenny Omega is in the ring, and he calls out Jon Moxley. Mox runs down and hits the ring, and they brawl all the way back into the aisle, and eventually out of sight backstage.

Segment Rating 4*

Jon Moxley vs Kenny Omega.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Mox slams Kenny Omega. Jon Moxley connects with rights and lefts and Kenny Omega is down! Mox slams Kenny Omega down and motions to the crowd. BIG clothesline on Omega. Mox charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Flying elbow from Kenny Omega connects. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Mox is down! There's a two count on the pin. Mox pushes out of a Kenny Omega hold. Spinebuster by Jon Moxley. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Jon Moxley! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Omega counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Spinning back kick from Kenny Omega. Mox counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Bodyslam by Mox. Kenny Omega hooks up a suplex, but it is blocked. Mox scores with a low blow, then turns it into a small package! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! Kenny Omega got screwed out of the victory! Jon Moxley remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Match Rating 4*

The Good Brothers are backstage. They wanted to rip into The Lucha Bros.

Segment Rating 3*

The Good Brothers vs The Lucha Bros.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Fallaway slam by Karl Anderson puts down Fénix. Spear by Karl Anderson. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows. The Good Brothers whip Fénix into the corner. Doc Gallows whips Karl Anderson in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Doc Gallows with a spinning neckbreaker on Fénix. There's a two count on the pin. Fénix is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Doc Gallows misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Tiger suplex on Gallows. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Tag to Pentagón Jr.. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Pentagón crushes Gallows with a huge legdrop. Pentagón walks into a drop toe hold. Gallows tags out to Karl Anderson. Big piledriver on Pentagón. Spear! Pentagón is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Karl Anderson ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Anderson walks into a drop toe hold. Pentagón crushes Anderson with a huge legdrop. Karl Anderson is all alone...Spike Fear Factor!! 1....2....3! The Lucha Bros go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

Match Rating 3.5*

Mr. Brodie Lee comes out, and announces that he has decided that it is time that he had a manager. Out from the back comes James Mitchell, apparently making his debut as the new manager of Mr. Brodie Lee.

Segment Rating 3*

Show Rating 3.5*