View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 09:03 AM   #5
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Big hairstyles causing height differences?

I agree players like Embiid don't feel realistic in 2K in regards to their size and body type, but what you're showing doesn't seem to affect the shoulder height or anything else beyond the top of the head. Like, if his head is actually shorter under that hair, it isn't pushing his body down to also have shorter shoulders or legs etc, so I don't really think it makes much of an impact in respect to the other 7 footers - he's still a 7 footer in all the other measures compared to those players.

Or in other words, since the rest of the body proportions are the same as the other 7 footers, whether the top of his head is higher or whether he just has longer hair should be basically the same thing visually, so I'm not sure how we can distinguish. If your suggested head edit is accurate, to get the top of his head higher and fix this, they'd probably just make his forehead slightly bigger, which IMO wouldn't make a huge difference overall - he'd still feel too small.

I don't think the biggest problem with Embiid's body is height but more size related - particularly around the waist. He is a bit wider IMO.

Last edited by Nza; 10-17-2020 at 09:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove