View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 03:41 PM   #4
scottyp180
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: TNT Presentation Next Gen

I've given up hope at this point. People have been speculating about it for so long now and it just don't seem like it's ever going to happen. Plus with the generic presentation that are able to get people from different networks such as Doris Burke. 2k is probably fine with not having the license and having the freedom to do what they want while still mimicking a tnt style presentation to an extent.

But they should still be able to improve presentation and atmosphere without it. Arena atmosphere and crowd noise is long over do for a big upgrade. Commentary needs a boost as well imo. I'm fine with who they have but if you play the game regularly it can get stale quick. They also need to improve the reactions and play by play commentary in general. I can't stand when they go on tangents and have conversations as if there isn't a game going on. This happens from time to time in real life but they're not just going to completely ignore the action on the court unless it's a blown out or play is stopped.