View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 09:48 AM   #24
Leiqueros
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Patch 4.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
As long as they do not give the possibility of being able to completely edit the statistics of my CAF and that the stereotypes are only optional, I will not be happy.

If to that they added the possibility of being able to save many more fighters created that would already be fantastic for me, because creating them in different accounts is an option but nothing perfect, because if I want one of these fighters to gain weight or fight with someone from a higher weight cannot.

I can't even copy a fighter from one account with an external memory and transfer it to another account within my own play, without deleting the rest of the fighters that I may have created, if you don't plan to increase the number of slots to save my CAF , at least let us save them individually and be able to pass it from one account to another within my own video game console

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm very happy that in this patch they add the ability to use Wfa, Action Avenue, UFC APEX, Kumite, and Back Yard in tournament and event mode.

I also appreciate being able to see the result according to the judges.

Just as I want to name what bothers me about the game, I also want to point out the positive changes that I see in the patches