View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 11:19 PM   #1
Sportsgaming2021
Rookie

Sportsgaming2021's Arena

OVR: 0
Retool, Redesign, Reclaim: A Chicago Cubs Franchise

First off I would like to thank all of you for checking out my dynasty of the Chicago Cubs. I want to use this first post to go over my set up and overview of my franchise.

My Settings:
Hitting Difficulty:HOF
Hitting View:Fish Eye
Hitting Interface:Directional
Guess Pitch:Off

Pitching Difficulty:Legend
Pitching Interface:Classic
Pitching View:Outfield
Fielding:Auto

I use clean screens so when I stream it's like watching a true game. Which means you will never see the baserunners box, pitch selection, or swing feedback.

Sliders:
I go with Mike Lowe's slider set. It gives me the best realism for my franchise which is my ultimate goal. (Big shout out to Mike Lowe's for the hard work he puts in year in and year out on these sliders)

Overview:
My goal is to run the most realistic franchise as possible. Which means I know I won't win every game. I have budgets on and force trades off as I will not make a trade the CPU will not accept. I am playing with universal DH which is the way MLB is heading so I figured I'd get a jump start on it. This franchise will be filled with story telling and streaming gameplay as well as in depth recaps. I hope everyone follows along and is invested as I will be bring you all the action.

Thanks to everyone in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove