View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 06:30 PM   #4
jfsolo
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Franchise Fans! What changes do you wish come in the Franchise updates coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakaveliLPC
I wish gameplanning was greatly expanded on... To make every game feel different. Maybe let us choose a script before the game for the first 10-15 plays like in real life.

Also I wish they would have defensive and offensive coordinators that would bring their own schemes and playbooks, to make the league feel organic even years into your franchise. and every once in a while a hot shot coordinator comes in from college like how they used to do it in NFL Head Coach.

It would be nice to also have REGRESSION TRAITS. Just like the dev traits, so maybe QBs can stay around longer, RBs have a shorter lifespan etc. Maybe expand on the dev traits also to where someone doesn't hit their prime until around their 30s or are very slow learner's etc...

Change positions to IL (interior lineman) EDGE (edge rushers) Mike Sam Will linebackers. X corner Y corner etc. I think Madden's core customers are becoming much smarter football wise, time to take off the kid gloves

I think in order to make Franchise better and deeper they should go w the X's and O's route like I just laid out here, to make every game and season feel fresh. Instead of the fluff route like radio station shows or things of that nature that a lot of people on here seem to clamor for that would get old after the third time hearing it...

Also more customization like 2k has done where they have a whole bunch of sliders to change up the sim stats, draft class quality, trade logic, FA logic etc.

Btw I know none of this is coming in the updates lol. More of a franchise wish list I guess..
This is a solid, realistic list IMO. Only a small percentage of it might make it in for the Madden 21 Franchise updates, but all of it should be in for Madden 22.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.