View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 03:27 PM   #1
daflyboys
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
NHL 2K21 (for 2K10) PS3 roster assistance needed

Well, ended up jumping into updating rosters for the end of the season this past year (2020) and I'm willing to do it again, but I can't find a one stop shopping site for moves.

Best I could come up with is what is attached. This is a whittled down list from best I could tell from capfriendly.com. I've done what I could for trades via a different site, but for some reason they didn't list these. Now I'm not intimately familiar with all of the players like I tend to be with MLB and even there, I'm falling off.

So what it seems is that everyone on this list that said "signed to standard contract" and had a check mark meant it was a new team for them. I understand that a lot of these guys could be mainly minor leaguers of which I'm not interested in doing nor will I do. But without a viable editor, I simply can't look all of these up, plus balance everything in the moves within the game.

Original reference page: https://www.capfriendly.com/transactions

I'm looking for someone to look these players up and let me know the most recent team they played for before they moved. It's easy to ask if any rosters are going to be done, but sometimes this is what's involved and at times it's just too large of a task.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NHL moves to date.zip (207.8 KB, 8 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove