View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 04:47 AM   #4
sadler
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 21 Pro Sliders (for Mums and Dads)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGoalies
welcome to the forums and your first slider Sadler!, I do hope u enjoy your stay here, we are happy bunch of slider makers, welcome to the Slider Maker Family for NHL Series!
Thanks! I've tried other sliders before but I thought I'd try and find what I liked myself and then share it with others. Tbh I'm keeping the gameplay as close to default as I can. All I'm looking for is stats that are realistic and competitive gameplay without feeling like the AI is cheating me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhouserjr0614
I am like you Sadler, I have been scanning for pro sliders. I will give these a whirl! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Let me know what you think.

I've gone with the Rangers. Started 4-2-3.

Results so far:

2-1 OTL
5-2 L
2-1 OTL
5-3 W
6-5 OTW
3-2 L
2-1 OTW
5-2 W
4-3 OTL

Averaging 3.00 goals per game and 3.00 goals against, pretty middle of the pack. My only slight issue is no shutouts yet. I need a bigger sample size before I look at that.

Powerplays are 22 PP with 4 goals at 18.2% Other teams range from 46-14 PP so far.

PK is at 25 TSH at 92% kill rate. League ranges from 49-18 penalty kills so far.

It's looking like I'm still slightly on the low side for penalties but I need a bigger sample size. Will consider moving all penalties up to 95.

I have seen delay of game (first time since NHL19) and quite a few 5 on 3, 4 on 3 and 4 on 4.