View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 01:59 PM   #1
DwyerSP
Rookie

OVR: 0
Custom 2021 NCAA 14 Recruiting Class v1.1!

Hey guys.

Here is the new update to my NCAA Football 14 2021 Recruiting Class for Dynasty Mode: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...4fm6quLPU8XO2z

What's in it? v1.7 includes: Over 300 real 2021 recruits; new Athletes added; changed Star Ratings for most recruits; experimented with improving Recruit Positional & National Rankings; additional rating adjustments to clearly emphasis 5-star Recruit attributes; updated school choices to closer resemble real life; mass edited all helmets to Revo Speed; mass edited all sleeves to Tight; gave gloves to all players who should have gloves; provided proper wristbands equipment to all QBs missing them and updated equipment for several notable QBs (Vandagriff, Huard, Williams, Millen...).

How to "Install"? Download the folder (v1.7) in Google Drive that contains 4 .csv files. Next, when you're in EA DB Editor (v2) and after opening Xan's Dynasty config file, click on the "Recruit Data" tab. After that you'll see a series of new tabs show up for recruiting. Click the first "Recruit Stats" tab - then go up to the menu at the top of the program and select "I/O," and then pick "Import" followed by "Overwrite Existing." From here, you will be prompted to locate the first .csv file (1_Recruit_Stats.csv) and the Recruit Stats tab will be overwritten. Then simply repeat the process for the 2-4th tabs!

I've also completed the 2022 Recruit Class, for those who are interested!

Let me know if you run into any problems or have any suggestions.

-Sean

Last edited by DwyerSP; 04-18-2021 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Updated to v1.7
Advertisements - Register to remove