View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 03:38 PM   #7
BigOrangeVol4Life
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Next-Gen NBA 2K21 Gameplay Reactions From the Staff

Is it just me, or does it seem like the crowd needs some work? NBA crowds are way different than college basketball crowds. They tend to be more mellow especially when the opposition has the ball. I think there would be more excitement and loud cheering when the hometown Pelicans made a basket. There should be quite a bit of a ruckus after Williamson executed that big slam. They instead just appeared mellowed out.

This may be something that the developers haven't finished working on. I hope they make these changes to make the arena really come to life.

I'm also hoping to see attendance fluctuate during games and during the season similar to what MLB The Show does. During home blowouts, let's see more and more empty seats as it gets later in the game. Let's see lots of empty seats during entire games if a team is having a bad year. On the flip side, if it's a game coming down to the buzzer, have every fan staying for the end and showing real excitement and enthusiasm especially if it's against a rival or in the playoffs.