View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 10:26 PM   #1
Blitzburgh
Pro

OVR: 11
Help with adjusting a few sliders-which ones?

Hey slider guru's- what do you recommend I adjust to help me be able to break off some big runs once in a while and also, throw less Int's...

I play on Sim- All Pro settings- play now. I win about 60% of the time and usually all by close games which equals boring. However, I rarely am able to break off any big runs for TD's. I like to see the RB's able to break some tackles and not get wrapped up by the first tackler every time but I don't want to be able to break every tackle either. I also struggle to read the field as quick as I used to since I'm getting older... lol Hence, the INT's too high...

My ideal gameplay sliders would have some close games, win some blow outs and get blown out once in a while. I play true sim and don't know any exploits or care too. I just find the game play to be fairly boring and a lot of times I don't feel like I have much control over my defense. Most times I shut the CPU run down but many times it seems like no matter what defense I try they pass all over me. Thanks in advance for your input.
Advertisements - Register to remove