View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 09:51 PM   #1
Cycloniac
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13
The TrueSim Roster Project: NHL 21

Welcome to year 3 of the project!

Like previous years, these ratings were calculated using a three-year baseline (when possible) to assess everything a player does on the ice. Both standard and advanced NHL statistics drive these ratings. Based on last year's results, improvements to the algorithm used to drive ratings calculation were made across the board.

These rosters were developed with franchise mode in mind as that is my favorite mode, and I'm strictly an offline player. The ratings work well within EA's system, but ensure player differentiation is improved.

If a player isn't listed, EA's default is used. Calculated overalls are accurate, +/- 2

You can find the ratings spreadsheet here, which is being updated as progress is made: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AghAoHIeEMGM0AW2EGZo2cPi34OS

ROSTER NOW AVAILABLE

Quote:
Merry Christmas everyone!

After 70+ hours of hard work, the roster is complete and ready for franchise. You can download it here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AghAoHIeEMGM4nM-...Wv2ra?e=PYdxrv

In the roster, you will find:
-Transactions and contracts updated as of today (Dec 24, 2020), including all RFA signings and entry level contract signings*
-Missing prospects created for 1st rounds of 2019 and 2020 NHL Draft
-Player types and attributes updated from scratch for 750+ players in the NHL/AHL
-All prospects expected to debut in the AHL have been moved from the CHL
-Free agency cleaned up, LTIR players moved to national teams

*For the three key players who haven't signed new contracts (Cirelli, Bear, Barzal), I gave them new contracts, using the asking prices in franchise mode.
How to Install with Save Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streit002
Shanster has published the steps to be taken in a different thread. I have followed step-by-step and it worked:

1) Plug a USB stick into your PS4, go to Settings -> Application Saved Data Management -> Saved Data in System Storage -> Copy to USB -> NHL. You have to save BOTH your profile and the roster to overwrite

2) Bring that over to your computer, plug it in and open Save Wizard

3) You'll see a folder on your stick called "PS4" with a folder inside named a bunch of nonsense. Inside THAT folder is a folder called CUSA-something or other. That's the hash name of NHL 20.

4) What I do is duplicate the entire PS4 folder and call it "duplicate" or something and replace the profile and roster files in there (i.e. yours) with the ones you download.

5) Zip your new folder, calling it PS4

6) Open Save Wizard, go to re-sign, and make sure you have your USB slot selected (bottom left) it should display CUSA-whatever on that screen

7) Double click on the CUSA-whatever, select both the Profile and Roster that show there, click the import button

8) Select your new zip (it has to be a zip for it to work) and then hit Import, wait

9) Should get a happy message if all is well!

The nice thing is after you do that once, you ONLY need the roster file from there on out.

Suggested Franchise Setup
Spoiler

Last edited by Cycloniac; 01-08-2021 at 11:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove