View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 11:18 PM   #6
ApexPredator724
Rookie

ApexPredator724's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE Square One (A WWE 2k20 Story)

Houston Texas - May Week 4, Year 1

The show opens with Becky Lynch coming down to the ring. The crowd roars until she gestures to her waist not having a championship around it. The crowd quickly changes to boo's.

Becky: "As you all can see, I don't have a championship around my waist. I aim to change that. Charlotte knows I was moments away last night from winning that title. Instead she waits for me to take a superplex to attack Sasha who couldn't kick out of a pin during a title match to save her life. Tonight I prove I deserve a one-on-one shot!"

The crowd cheers again as Asuka's music hits and we get under way with the first match of the night....

Opening Match: Becky Lynch vs. Asuka

This was a great match to open up the show. Becky Lynch and Asuka went back and forth until Becky was able to lock in a Dis-Arm-Her. The ref was on one side of Becky and couldn't see when Asuka spit the green mist in Lynch's face. Asuka then hit a running knee for the pin.
Winner by pinfall: Asuka

Match 2: Ricochet vs. United States Champion Buddy Murphy

Pure athleticism on display in this match as the newly crowned US champion attempts to build up a streak. Murphy's power lends him an edge throughout, however his arrogance catches up. Murphy over heard Michael Cole talking about his win at Money in the Bank being a little "luck based". While yelling at Cole, Ricochet capitalizes with a knee and a 630 splash.
Winner by pinfall: Ricochet

Match 3: Women's Champion Charlotte Flair vs. Ms. Money in the Bank Natalya

The current champion faces off against the could be future champion in Natalya. This match was a technical display from start to finish. Ultimately Natalya despite the effort showed she is not ready to dethrone Flair. After Flair caused a rope break of the sharpshooter she locked in the Figure-8 for the win.
Winner by submission: Charlotte Flair

Match 4: Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler

Two established veterans who have climbed the mountain before hit the ring aiming to prove themselves. Rey is coming off a big championship win and fights with confidence, but Dolph doesn't go down easy. Dolph hits a Zig-Zag for a 2 count, Rey hits a 619 for a 2 count, its back and forth. Finally Rey pulls out a Frog Splash and collects the win.
Winner by pinfall: Rey Mysterio

Match 5: WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. Heavy Machinery

This was a competitive match despite it being clear both teams were just having fun. Trombones, gyrations, and the caterpillar all made their appearance. Ultimately the champs pull it out as Woods pins Tucker.
Winners by pinfall: The New Day

Match 6: The Street Profits vs. The Usos

Two of the best tag teams in WWE today clash in this contest. The Usos displayed their newly ramped up aggression, while the Profits showed why they are one of the most entertaining to watch in sports entertainment. The Usos got a little headstrong though and Montez Ford scored the schoolboy pin on Jey.
Winners by pinfall: The Street Profits

Backstage we see Seth Rollins preparing for his match when he is approached and asked about the upcoming fight with Randy Orton.

Rollins: "What can I say about Orton, they say he was me before me. They say he is the smoothest wrestler in the business today. However, let us not forget that the Authority chose me over Randy. Let us not forget that I was the Chosen One. Randy the message is clear, you have never been with me. Which means you are against me, and tonight what I do, I do for the greater good."

Co-Main Event: Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton

An old rivalry renewed in this contest as the two former chosen ones of The Authority. As you can imagine, this match was exciting from start to finish. Each wrestler was able to counter each other's finisher several times leaving the crowd on the edge of their seat for who would finally connect. Orton missed with an RKO and Seth finally connected with a Zip-Line Knee. Seth then delivered a stomp to secure a major win.
Winner by pinfall: Seth Rollins

Main Event: Mr. Money in the Bank AJ Styles vs. Drew McIntyre

McIntyre came to the ring to interrupt a gloating Mr. Money in the Bank. Clearly in a foul mood he was pure aggression from start to finish. Styles looked to hit the Phenomenal Forearm when out of mid air McIntyre connected with the Clamore. Though he missed his shot at the title, it was clear he took some joy from taking down Styles.
Winner by pinfall: Drew McIntyre

The Music of the New WWE Champion echoes through the arena. Roman Reigns steps onto the stage flanked by The Usos and Paul Heyman. Slowly he makes his way to the ring and holds up the championship.

Roman: "I am the head of the table. I don't say this to brag, I say this to keep order. I say this because if I don't keep the family in line, people tend to forget their place. My cousins both know the lengths I will go to in order to provide for this family. Tonight I stand here with my championship, but I am not happy. Paul - tell them why I am not happy. Do your job."

Heyman: "My client, the reigning, defending, undisputed, WWE Heavyweight Champion of the World has been disrespected. WWE did not tell him they were going to merge. WWE did not tell him they were going to strip his title away. WWE did not tell him they were going to make him fight on a weeks notice with Drew McIntyre to reclaim that which he had never lost. WWE has been held together by my client, and they spit in his face. WWE and the Universe do not appreciate the man standing before him. WWE does not appreciate the blood his family and he have poured out. WWE does not appreciate the sweat his family has had to re-hydrate from carrying this company for generations. My client has been abused and disrespected and we demand an apology immediately."

Braun Strowman's music hits and a look of shock crosses Heyman's face while the Usos and Roman turn to face the monster as he heads for the ring.

Strowman: "You want to sit out here and whine about fighting on short notice? How about when I fought Goldberg on short notice for the Universal Championship. How about when I won the match that you should have fought but were too scared to accept? How about we talk about how while you were away it wasn't your family wearing a title around their waist. It was me, I...."

Suddenly Roman superman punched Strowman cutting him off. He then quickly hit a spear. While he was trying to get back up Jimmy and Jey connected consecutively with superkicks. Roman then ordered both men to climb the turnbuckle and deliver their signature Uso Splash. Roman then ordered both men to go clear the announcer's table. Reigns hit another spear and drove Strowman from the ring. The Usos struggled to get the Monster onto the table and while draped accross it Reigns hit a Drive-By. The monster now utterly exhausted was hoisted onto the table and Jimmy delivered another splash from the ring turnbuckle. As Raw went of the air you can hear Roman Reigns mutter, "You couldn't beat me if your life depended on it. I stand at the top, and that will never change."

Show fades to black with The Family standing over an unconscious Braun Strowman and a broken announce table.

Last edited by ApexPredator724; 11-10-2020 at 03:15 AM.