View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 03:13 AM   #15
oosterbe
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Online franchise mode is a must

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipNotiiC_x
I don't like the cries for Online "franchise" but I'd love to see online leagues with customizable team slots, divisions, conferences, slider sets, rosters, you name it. We need an in-depth online league feature for these competitions, not a league where 20+ teams are inevitably CPU-controlled. I 100% agree with you there. That's why I never got into GMC back in the day. Default slider gameplay was so arcadey and you have to join a league with super sweaty people if you wanted a full human-controlled league. My friends and I played the heck out of the old "online leagues" mode where there were simple 1-to-1 trades and a simply single or double round-robin schedule + playoffs.

I'll never get people wanting a inevitably CPU-dominant or sweaty randoms-dominant mode over a fully customizable league feature that will keep you and your trusted friends immersed and having fun throughout the year.
I totally agree both of you. There is a lot of people who doesn't have time or interest to play against random dudes and against AI controlled teams. For me fully customizable online season mode (you could choice how many teams, rounds and trades you like to have) with some guys could be a great joy. I mean using only 5-10 teams, and 2-4 rounds, and after that playoffs. Too many rounds and too many teams will ruin the online leagues, because it's hard to get timetables work and games played on my experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove