View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 09:53 PM   #7
allBthere
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NBA 2K21 Next Gen gameplay (Warriors vs Nets)

I notice the players really look good when they're 'warmed up' and have sweat - before that when they're dry they are not nearly ias impressive.

It's kind of cool they don't start that way, but at the same time, maybe they should because the skin doesn't look impressive until the reflections start happening.

I absolutely love the camera too.

One thing 2k could start doing is adding some slow motion replays and get rid of the herky jerky ones because professional camera operators don't do that. and in the playoffs they add super slow motion, but no one is moving around violently. They did tone it down a bit because they added new angles, but they could make 3-balls look sice with smooth speed ramps and so on.

The colour - I really can't tell, I have uploaded a few clips and sometimes they look washed a bit compared to actual gameplay, but some of these dudes might be capturing better than me because a) it's the series x and b) maybe there are settign I've overlooked.

Even if those colours are true, I'm ok with it and if it really bugged me I'd consider moving he saturation level up on my tv.

I'm really looking forward to this 2k though, the gameply looks great - much better than any previou 2k imo.