View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 02:34 PM   #3
baseballguy
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Next Gen Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofx7
I thought we should have a next gen discussion thread. I know it has only been out a few hours, but I thought a central location for discussion would be a good idea.

These are just my thoughts and opinions so far.

Graphics:
I think these are a nice upgrade. Things look much better and are more detailed. Player models are more varied IMO. I will elaborate on graphics a bit later.

Gameplay:
With only a couple of games in, I must say that I like the variety of play and scenarios that play out. Harden is a tough cover, he was torching me lol.

Overall:
I like the approach that 2K took with this game. They did not strip things out and start from scratch leaving people without the modes and features they love. It’s all there. They also did change/add somethings, and that additions are welcome. This all keeps things fresh as well as feeling normal. This is a feature rich next gen game that delivers. Oh and load times are crazy, from selection screen to gave I have measured 3-10 seconds.

Playing on Xbox Series X

Are you able to get quick resume to work on the Series X with 2K21 Next Gen? It’s not working for me. Maybe it doesn’t support the feature?