View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 09:32 PM   #1
Balldude777
Rookie

Balldude777's Arena

OVR: 0
Next Gen: MyNBA League Customization

I just wanted to start a thread about some of the new features some people may find going through MyNBA that may not have been fully detailed from the previous blogs.

I enjoy creating fictional leagues so the idea of dropping to 12 teams really intrigued me. I wanted to test things out, but I was pretty disappointed to see that we can not edit divisions or conferences, they are both set. So in other words, if you drop to 12 teams, you have to keep at least 2 teams in each division. Maybe this is to avoid scheduling issues, I'm not sure. I was also disappointed to see I can not edit the number of playoff teams. In case anyone wants to know I simmed a few seasons with 12 teams and added expansion teams every few years.

12-16 Teams: 8 Playoff Teams (4 per conference)
18+ Teams: 16 Playoff Teams (8 per conference/Normal)

I haven't played MyLeague since NBA 2k17 so I'm not sure if this was new either, but I love the league meetings every year that vote on new rules. One year there was a vote for the bottom 4 teams to have the same Draft Lottery %. They also voted each time when I proposed expansion teams (I overruled them each time).
Advertisements - Register to remove