View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 03:35 AM   #5
briz1046
MVP

briz1046's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: every roster even the one that came with game has ir players!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayODD
Are you saying that if you have your edited roster open, log out of EA that you will not see players actively injured?... If I lost you there fill me in.

Not sure exactly what you are asking but I did notice something new/ weird occur regarding injuries and EA server connection.

During the EA server outage following the recent patch , injuries in the "current " roster update disappeared ( or possibly reverted to the OOTB level im not sure ) and yes this occurred even after loading a saved roster .

TBH im not sure what happened, possibly a glitch , but since reconnecting this hasn't happened again , and I havent investigated any further , as my intention was to have these injuries present for my roster edit ( they help in player retention during the "advance to regular season " player cull .)

I was suggesting that this apparent bug/ glitch / weirdness might be useful to some people , if it allows trading , releasing etc of injured players for the purpose of roster editing or as an entry roster to CFM which has current ratings/ rosters but OOTB injuries , obviously further investigation would be required though

Last edited by briz1046; 11-19-2020 at 03:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove