View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 03:15 PM   #8
ApexPredator724
Rookie

ApexPredator724's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE Square One (A WWE 2k20 Story)

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - June Week 2 Year 1

The show opens with Natalya making her way down to the ring with her newly won WWE Women's Championship.

Natalya: "Last week I once again proved why I am the B.O.A.T. when I claimed my 3rd championship. They say this business is all about picking your shots and last week was mine. I admit I could have waited for a better opportunity, but I have spent my entire career waiting. I have been waiting for management in the back to realize I am the best superstar on their roster. They never did, so I got tired of waiting. I am tired of waiting for the WWE Universe to give me the respect I deserve. I should have been champion again long ago, but because I smiled and did my job I didn't 'stand out' enough. Well not anymore, from now on Natalya Neidhart looks out for herself!"

*Bianca Belairs music hits and she appears on the stage*

Belair: "Congratulations Nattie, you managed to wait an entire week before cashing in the briefcase. I guess you really have become smarter, problem is it is a little too late. You smartened up right as I joined the roster. So let me be the first to say, I am coming for your title, and seeing as I am the first one out here, I think that makes me first in line. What do you say?"

Natalya: "You think you can just step up to me? I have been here for 11 years! I tell you what, you and me right now. You beat me and maybe, just maybe, you can be considered a contender. As of right now though, you are nothing but another pretender."

Match 1: WWE Women's Champion Natalya vs. Bianca Belair

A well fought match from Natalya's technical ability to Belair's pure athleticism. Natalya locked in the sharpshooter but let it go when Charlotte Flair's music came on. Charlotte never came out though and Natalya turned around into the K.O.D.
Winner by pinfall: Bianca Belair

Match 2: United States Champion Buddy Murphy vs. Ricochet

This rivalry has been building since Ricochet got the win 2 weeks ago. After some back and forth Ricochet got the advantage and went for the 630 Senton. Murphy got the knees up and then went for the running knee, Ricochet slips under it and gets the schoolboy for the the surprise win.
Winner by pinfall: Ricochet

Match 3: The Street Profits vs. Heavy Machinery

A rematch from last week as Heavy Machinery seeks to get back in the win column. They came out hot and controlled much of the match, however Tucker got overzealous and attempted to create some high flying offense. He was brought crashing down and Ford quickly rolls him up for the win before Otis can break it up.
Winners by pinfall: The Street Profits

Match 4: Seth Rollins vs. Mr. Money in the Bank AJ Styles

Two of the best there is, the old guard vs the new and improved. During the match there was a lot of heat between the two as they know what people say and the comparisons. Seth would set up for a stomp but AJ dodged it, connected with a Pele kick, and then a Phenomenal Forearm.
Winner by pinfall: AJ Styles

Match 5: The Miz vs. Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio

A match in the Intercontinental division. The Miz and Rey both look impressive in this one, going move for move. Maryse during the match made her way to the ring bell and picked up Rey's title. She and Miz then fled to the back being chased by Mysterio.
Match ends in No Contest via Double Count Out

Match 6: WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. Cesaro & Nakamura

The New Day picked up a win a few weeks ago to win the titles in a match that Cesaro and Nakamura were not even included. The overlooked ones capitalized in this one however with Cesaro hitting the Neutralizer on Woods for the win. Could they be in line for a shot?
Winners by pinfall: Cesaro & Nakamura

Co-Main Event: Becky Lynch vs. Ember Moon

Becky and Ember had a great match. The high flying Ember Moon landed some big moves while Becky was able to display her grit and ability to adapt on the fly. Unfortunately for Becky in her quest to get back on track she got over aggressive. Becky locked in the Dis-Arm-Her and despite Moon getting to the ropes refused to let go.
Winner by disqualification: Ember Moon

Main Event: WWE Champion Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan

Roman rolls right through Daniel Bryan. Bryan had a couple flurries but Roman just powered throught his match with brute strength. A spear later and he continues his hot run.
Winner by pinfall: Roman Reigns

Follwing the match Strowman's music hits again. Roman directs the Uso's to cut him off at the stage. Strowman however emerges from the crowd and attacks Reigns from behind. He slams Roman and then quickly deals with the twins by throwing them into the barricades. Strowman clears the announcer's table and delivers a powerslam to Reigns.

Raw goes off the air with Strowman finally standing victorious over the WWE Champion. It all comes to a head this Sunday - at Backlash!

Last edited by ApexPredator724; 12-04-2020 at 02:31 PM.