View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 11:58 AM   #1
Tazer19
MVP

Tazer19's Arena

OVR: 17
The Born on Third Tour | a PGA2K21 Presentation

Welcome to the Born on Third Tour....

A majority of our discussion is on our slack channel, but we wanted somewhere to go in order to access our data via a website, and I've used OS a lot so I think this makes the most sense.

Our tour is comprised of about 35 players at the moment, roughly 25 on PS4/PS5, and 10 on XBOX, yes we are cross platform and have built tools to track scoring so everyone can compete against one another.

Qualifying will be this week, and will determine where our players will begin their career. The top 18 players will earn their tour card, while the remaining players will play on the Korn Ferry Tour. At the end of the season the bottom 5 players from the PGA Tour will lose their card and have to earn it on the Korn Ferry Tour in season 2, the top 5 players on the Korn Ferry Tour will earn their card and gain PGA membership for the following season.

Special Exemptions:

Major Winner = 1 year exemption on PGA Tour (PGA Tour players only)

FedEx Cup Winner (1st place on PGA) = 3 year exemption on the PGA Tour
Korn Ferry Winner = 2 year exemption on the PGA Tour

Top 5 on PGA TOUR = 1 year exemption on PGA Tour
Top 5 on the Korn Ferry = 1 year exemption on the PGA Tour

Bottom 5 on the PGA TOUR = Loss of PGA Tour card, moved down to Korn Ferry Tour...unless you are currently on a Major Tour/FedEx Cup Winner exemption.

*** Note *** If you are unable to complete qualifying, or you join the tour after qualifying, you will be placed into the Mackenzie Tour.

Winner of the Mackenzie Tour = 1 year exemption on the PGA Tour

Because some really good players may join after the season starts, there will be some wiggle room as far as placement goes after the season to keep things fair, that will be up to the commissioner.

MEMBERSHIP IS ALWAYS OPEN; please contact me in this thread or on twitter @Bornonthirdgolf... or just send a request on 2K21, search for "Born on Third Tour".....

Good luck to all our members, very excited to get this going and create something special.

Play well....

Advertisements - Register to remove