View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 12:19 PM   #4
Travolterjohn
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 21 - again wrong Player statistics during the Game ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce12
Maybe you're not getting any answers because 99% of the people care about gameplay first and foremost, and not about the nerdiest stuff And I'm gonna repeat myself here, but gameplay-wise 21 is so much better than 20.

But to answer your question: I think so, yes. Except for Colin White, he always scores his first career goal when he scores his first goal in franchise mode. Other than that, I haven't noticed anything wrong.
When I play the Game I see whats going on there. If a Rookie in his first year is shown with 700- 800 career Points during a break into the Game you immediately know that it is wrong. Sure if deep Player knowledge is missing you do not notice that. Good that you have fun and that you are satisfied with the Gameplay in 21. From where do you have the numbers that 99% care only about Gameplay ? But a bit better Gameplay alone for many is not all what a Game makes better. What I also saw in some Videos on Youtube it looks more or lesser clunky and funny and same way as in 20. Maybe Standard Sliders ? But with the perfect sliders sure can be that it is better. Maybe you have a Link to show me ?