Old 11-27-2020, 02:07 PM   #8
OnlookerDelay
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Is 2k21 worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Gonna pull the trigger for $30 on Steam ... doubt it will get lower any time soon. Didn't like any past iteration all that much, especially the super sensitive short game. I'll try to give a fresh impression on gameplay in that thread later. I really don't care all that much about career mode or commentary (when you're playing in an actual game, you don't hear commentators anyway, so I never use them).
You won't regret it, I don't think. Sans the dreadfully bad pitching game (I just flat out don't play pitch shots in this game), the rest of the short game in 2K21 pretty good. I find the chipping better this year, although I still think they could make it more proportional in feel.

If your PC can run this game at 60 FPS in 4K, you're in for a real treat. I've never played a game in my life that got more of a boost, going from 30 to 60 FPS than this one. I cannot make myself play the XBox One X version again now, having tasted it on my PC... I just wish I could have got my copy at $30, versus the $60 I paid for it, but I can't say I haven't gotten my money's worth out of it.