View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 05:16 PM   #15
strosdood
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Evidence why next gen pick and roll and help defense needs lots of work still

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperlz_99
What you can see with my video I have posted is that unfortunately with some quick players, such as deangelo russell, it is a glaring advantage. On 12 minute quarters I can put up 80+ points in the paint a game on hall of fame difficulty by calling a simple screen.

The defense cannot handle these kind of quick on the ball players currently in the game and for me that makes it impossible to play the game at this moment. When I had been playing before with different players I didn't spot this but just try with russell of Timberwolves and call a screen and see how easy it is to get to the hoop time and time again with the defense showing no kind of resolve to stop him.

The little piece of your video I watched u continually just spammed the PNR untill u got the result u wanted.......I think if u search for a way to cheese the game u can do that and always will...... however if u play sim basketball and don’t attempt to cheese then it can be a fairly well played game with slider tweaks........ it’s not perfect but it’s a lot better than it was a couple weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove