Thread: Happy and Sad
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 07:19 AM   #1
lowndsy
Rookie

lowndsy's Arena

OVR: 2
Happy and Sad

Hi straight away I mostly love this game to be fair so let's start there.

I have been playing Owner mode watching 2 qtrs and fast sim 2 qtrs and get very good results on the whole. I am leading 11 teams so have watched a lot of CPU vs CPU as I am upto week 6 of season 2.

Ok the but.... I am still hating this 2 or 3 times a game the QB drops back and back and back and gets sacked 10 to 15 yes back just looks real bad.

Stats on even the best lineman are awful even the best seem to give up at least 1 sack a game.

The fact that my draft pick from last year has the same undisciplined penalty traite for his entire career unless I change it seems a bit lazy.

Why do I have to change my special team players every season I dont want my starters on special teams this is where the 2nd string players get some reps this again seems a bit lazy as it's been like this for years.

Also the last 3 minutes when team winning and losing makes no sense when winning to many pass attempts when losing to many 5 10 yd passes into middle of pitch never to the side lines, then just bomb down the middle even if your 80 yards away no end of game logic at all, this has always been an issue tho.

Last but not least I have to play offline as I have ps4 and cannot play a game without an error when game is over due to some reason no one has explained!

All the above are starting to grind about now the novelty of this beautiful game to watch CPU vs CPU wise.

EA please listen to the little man who loves his franchise mode.

Last edited by lowndsy; 11-28-2020 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove