View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 09:21 PM   #1
zten11
MVP

OVR: 8
Questions that need answers for ROSTER MAKERS (XBOX NEW GEN)

I'm sure a lot of people have also felt somewhat overwhelmed by all of the content on OS sports gaming forums due to the thrill of the new generation. Of course, that's a good thing but it's the same reason I've been reading things here and there but have ultimately held myself back from posting anything, and that even includes simple questions or thread responses...just because there is so much going on and I have simply been sitting back and continuing my roster work on last gen Xbox. That being said, I plan on starting my roster here on the new gen within the next week. I have just been working on my signature shots. That's for another conversation though. The thread I'm creating now is meant to be useful for roster makers like myself who haven't touched the new gen yet and haven't spent a crazy amount of time researching things (because of the reasons I stated above). Without further ado, here are the questions I present:

1. I have asked this before and I don't believe I'll have the ability to do this based on assumptions I've heard from others before. However, will my progress all save from the roster I'm working on for last gen Xbox (NBA 2K21) or will I have to start anew?

2. How is the player contract situation looking? I know free agency obviously is just ending about now. Does anyone have any suggestions for what base roster would be good to use for accurate new contracts? Or does 2K update that on its own? Also, the previous 2K games haven't built in salaries that go high enough. I'm assuming that finally changed for new gen 2K21?

3. I remember there being some cool new feature on the 2K roster share. What exactly is that again and what will that allow me to do better in my roster making process? If I recall correctly, it might be sharing your league/franchise/or whatever they call it now?

4. What's going on in regards to all the new uniforms that have been released? Is 2K taking care of that or is there another roster I should know about that does an even better job of creating that stuff?

5. I know that in 2K20 on last gen Xbox, a lot of the simulation sliders needed to be maxed out in order to witness higher scoring and better stats. For example, I would need to set tempo/pace/shots and all that all the way up at 100. Many players still wouldn't score enough points. For instance, Harden would never even come close to 30 PPG regardless of all these sliders. Has that been fixed at all?

6. This is kind of a broad question: but I know there are always things that prove to be a pain in the *** when playing against the CPU. For example, I have been reading that pick and roll defense is still extremely hard to navigate. Is there anything I need to know in working on my player tendencies (like all-around higher IQs) or anything that will help prevent any of these glaring issues?

That's about all I can think of for now. Thanks everyone for reading!
Advertisements - Register to remove