View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 04:39 PM   #5
rabbitfistssaipailo
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Papalemur vs Peyton : UFC 4 XBOX TOURNAMENT ( ESFL , E SPORTS) SEMI FINAL ; LEG

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
Great win by Peyton for sure. Incredible composure with any strike to legs capable of ending the fight. Never fell for any of my 50/50 setups nearing the end. Not taking anything away from him, he played out of this world. However, this comeback should not have happened. My issue is with the game design, not him.

I developed the leg kick strategy to nullify pressure fighters and he ended up beating me with pressure. He was able to walk me down and sway and lunge with unimpeded speed after having both legs wrecked.

That doesn’t make any sense. Nor do the amount of knockdowns it takes to score a leg kick TKO. The strategy still works because it forces them to think about their low block from any range and takes away up to 25% of their power, but right now even if you play perfectly they can still walk you down.

Leg kicks need to slow speed down and decrease power more.

There are drastic drawbacks to this strategy and it is very hard to play it perfectly with how much damage checking does in relation to the actual kicks. When played perfectly, your results should reflect that.

It takes a huge amount of stamina to get both legs down enough and you basically have to commit 100%. There isn’t a whole lot of room for adjustments.

It still works, but it should be a little more effective. I don’t really think it would take over the meta because despite how those three fights looked, it’s very very hard to land that many kicks.

Also, look at how many times I landed a kick and it didn’t register in that third round. Any of those could have been fight enders. The hit detection was way off.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Man everyone was going crazy towards end while watching that fight . As someone who uses nunes against holly a lot . It felt all too familiar her walking through Amanda's punches and getting the ko.

You played brilliantly and I was thoroughly entertained but something has to be done about the leg kicks .

Big ops to peyton i underestimated him .

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove