Old 12-03-2020, 06:47 AM   #88
WWEDX2007
Rookie

WWEDX2007's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 13::(Xbox360 & PS3) 2019-2020 Roster Conversion/update

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewski47
I found a fix for my dynasty freezing after year 1 on Coaching Carousel/Players Leaving

PS3/Downloaded updated rosters (from 7/15/20)./Did create-a-prospect, custom schedule and conferences (only small changes...Maryland and Rutgerts to BIG10)

Made it through year 1 fine, and then in the off-season the dynasty would freeze immediately after the coaching carousel ('players leaving' or 'depth charts'... I forget which).

Nothing would work when I tried to reload the game (deleting custom playbooks, starting a season without custom schedules, created players, etc.).

Final solution was to make sure teams like Georgia Southern, Coastal Carolina, UTSA and any other teams like that all had players and a depth chart.

The issue I noticed was UTSA. They had no players on their roster. Before beginning a dynasty, I went in and created players for them at each position (roughly 3 QB, 3 HB, 6 WR, 2 DT, 6 CB, etc. - just above the minimum requirement) and set their depth chart. At one point (after creating 10 or so players), message said 'Roster is Full - you cannot add any more players to this team'. I went to either edit players and it looked like there was a full team listed (along with my 10 created players). When I went to depth chart, there were only my 10 created players and no one else. I was then able to go back in and create more players (and didn't have any issue with a 'roster being full'). After creating my players, I manually set their depth chart and started the season.

I simmed the first year of my dynasty to see if this fixed the issue, and I had NO PROBLEMS getting passed Coaching Carousel and Players Leaving. I was able to start year two.

TLR Dynasty freezes after year 1 on Coaching Carousel/Players Leaving. Created all players for UTSA and set depth chart, restarted dynasty, had no problems.
You might have found the source of all crashing with pinbw's roster conversions; UTSA has had a blank depth chart since I first started re-ordering the depth charts.
NBA - Los Angeles Lakers (since 2004)
MLB - New York Yankees (since 2004)
NCAA - Michigan State Spartans (since 2004)
XFL - Seattle Dragons (since 2019)