View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 02:36 PM   #5
ILLSmak
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2k21 How’s Your MyLeague/MyNBA..?

My simcast/vc farm bulls my league is working well. I've got some pretty good sliders for it too, on ps4.

I built inside as usual. The biggest problem was after adjusting sliders nobody made 3s so I had to pump that up. Got fouls happening,
missed fts. Pretty legit. Turnovers are still low but around 10 is better than 3.

Re draft. There's always a bunch of high tier euro stash people. I got number four pick and got to chose between the upside Bron guy and the upside Ron artest and I chose artest cuz I had a feeling the Bron thing was gonna be a bust or injury prone.

All n all I can ignore a lot of legacy issues just because, as I've said, barring those management Sims, it really offers a deep experience. One thing I'd like is to fix being able to hire staff for high bids.
I wanted thibs for fun. As an assistant haha. He didn't take it but if I bid higher I could have. But with scout, trainer etc... You can just out bid every one because 25-50k means nothing to your budget and it means a ton to them. That's a big flaw. I didn't fire Donovan and get an op coach. That's another flaw. Staff hiring is Def a weak point. But Yea if I can get an a trainer or scout and just bid everyone out the water, I'll do it every time. No downside. Needs to be looked at.

-Smak
Advertisements - Register to remove