View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 10:50 PM   #82
Furq
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: FIFA 21 Next-Gen Available Today - Let's Hear Your Impressions!

Some thoughts from someone who hasn’t played fifa since 19 and been a PES person instead.

The graphics are nice, but not mind blowing. Certain teams like Liverpool or PSG look amazing in terms of players looking like themselves. That said I found Ronaldo to look less realistic than the PS4 version of PES. I understand Juventus is a fully sponsored team in that game but still. EA sports games in general have always had somewhat of a cartoony style to them which is obviously their design choice

There are quite a few times where the ball gets kicked around up in the air which I like since in PES I’ve found the game to be mostly ground based. The CPU in my early experience will try to send long aerial passes to teammates running up the pitch. This also results in a number of inaccurate passes which I actually like

Game has been a bit too easy for me on default settings but world class difficulty. Will have to turn down the assists as it makes it very easy to do a through pass and have a shot on goal

All in all pleased, especially as you can buy the disc version for 25 right now.