View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 03:50 PM   #118
The 24th Letter
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Evidence why next gen pick and roll and help defense needs lots of work still

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Does the date of the tweet change the content of it? I have no idea how anyone can read that tweet and excuse what he’s saying. The tweet simply boils down to “People expect realistic basketball in their $70 basketball game, but they don’t even buy VC so why should we listen to them?”.

I mean, everyone in this thread is just asking for basic, fundamental defense to exist in the game. And maybe for defensive settings to stick and work as intended. Not asking for them to move mountains.

If I buy VC then can I complain? My $70 purchase doesn’t qualify my feedback, I guess, so I just wanted clarification. The least they could do is keep us in the loop. If they can’t fix it this year, then come out and tell us instead of staying silent while we all wait.
You're serious? Yes, yes it does....because it stemmed from an entirely different conversation...10 months ago. It's like looking through your posts and applying one of your replies to an entirely different subject to fit my narrative. I don't know how anyone can view that as logical. It doesn't "boil down" to anything close to what you said.

I definitely expected better of you framing that tweet like it was a reply to this situation. Thought you would at least have more respect for Czar. Nobody disagrees with the subject of the thread. I know I don't. Be upset if you want, expect communication, all of that. Don't sink down to this though. Come on man.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk