View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 09:27 PM   #4
Evil97
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Are there any plans to fix these issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryangil23
The problem with the ground and pound is you don’t mash the buttons then it comes out so slow and you might get only 2 punches in before the opponent grabs you down again so you’re kinda forced to mash.

Regarding upkicks, I tried it. If I’m knocked down I can usually do it but there’s an exploit that people do from full guard postured up where they keep getting up then doing the dive back into guard again. Mashing the upkick doesn’t work.

With the counters, it’s hard to do it in real time against a live opponent, even more so against someone who is good and you don’t get many openings to pull it off. Also even against lower skilled opponents who are more predictable it’s still not 100% reliable. I’ve tried in practice mode to eliminate the factor of online delay and it still happens.
The ground and pound queue is definitely frustrating. You kind of have to do a calculated mash. Kind of like combos. I'm not a fan.

The stand up dive thing is not an exploit. I know exactly what you're talking about and you can avoid it easily once you get the hang of it. Every once in awhile some goof ball will try to cycle this on me but no way someone pulls this off on me repeatedly.

I believe you on your last point. I don't utilize blocking head movement much, so I might be less prone to have it happen. I have heard top guys also mention exactly what you are describing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app