View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 10:36 PM   #8
traveltall
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: (PS3) Base roster with some nice updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Spiderman
No way to do that in-game that I know of, but I'm convinced it's as easy as changing some digit to a zero in one of the lines of code when you open it up in the hex editor (Hex Workshop is what I use). Same goes for the ridiculous giant cartoon basketballs some teams have at the top of the key. In fact I figured out where those numbers are for created teams, but with the real teams those numbers aren't there.

Anyways I thought I read some mention in the hex editing thread of like pasting a roster over another roster file or legacy file, something like that. Who knows maybe I misunderstood something or dreamt it. I'll try to re-read through it again if I have a chance. If that's possible though we could blend together your players with my courts & coaches and have a pretty legendary update.
So were you able to remove the cartoon basketball from WVU, I couldn't exactly tell, I dont think you were able to? But yeah, if you can figure out a way to blend your update with ours that would be amazing and I can send you our roster file.